Job Reference: 315240
Time Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Business Partner in our successful team. This role will be part of an established and collaborative team, you will provide talent acquisition expertise throughout the full life-cycle recruitment process. The responsibilities will include providing proactive internal and external recruitment strategies and best in class experience, enabling the appointment of talented individuals who meet the organisations current and future talent needs and managing a Talent Acquisition Advisor.
Whilst developing attraction strategies and sourcing the best talent, you will be working within a supportive environment where your opinion is truly valued and trusted. This is a great opportunity for you to play a pivotal role in the development of our organisation.
It is not just what we do that matters, it is how we do it that makes the difference! Your new role
- Advise hiring managers and key senior stakeholders, influencing talent decisions and strategies, sharing innovative solutions, and streamlining processes.
- Partner with business leaders, HRBPs & Talent colleagues, and other key stakeholders to analyse business objectives, identify talent needs and solutions and develop and implement programs to achieve these targets.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience through responsiveness, open & regular communication and fostering interest in working for the organization.
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment by conducting job briefs, setting effective search strategies, proactively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing, and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, negotiating offers and facilitating the hiring process.
- In conjunction with the business, Talent team and HRBPs, effectively anticipate current and future talent requirements, whilst recommending talented and diverse candidates to meet these needs.
- Support all Inclusion and Diversity initiatives to ensure we attract talented people from the breadth of our communities in which we operate.
- Lead, coach and develop Talent Acquisition Advisor(s), with support of Head of Talent Acquisition.
- Active participation in projects.
- Recruitment business partner experience ideally from within a large, complex organisation.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritise competing responsibilities concurrently and effectively.
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills including the ability to build effective working relationships.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Proactive and self-driven.
- Ability to understand and interpret customer needs to deliver business focused solutions.
- Ability to work independently and use initiative.
Why QBE? At My Best
At QBE, we want our people to feel rewarded and inspired to perform at their best, that’s why we have created “At My Best”. It’s our connection, our way of showing we have your back. We understand that one size doesn’t fit all and that priorities can change depending on your life stage. That is why our blend of wellbeing initiatives and benefits offer flexibility to suit what matters most to you. It’s in the culture of our business, our QBE DNA, to support our people. Everything we do is underpinned by our QBE DNA - because we know it’s not just what we do that matters, it’s how we do it that makes the difference. In addition to this, we also offer flexible parental leave for both parents and have several employee network groups that support and empower our diverse workforce.
At QBE, we view our people as our most precious asset. We understand the importance of fostering a work environment that is responsive to the changing needs of today's workforce. QBE aims to build a workplace that is fair and inclusive because we want to attract and retain the best people to do the job, we have adopted flexible working across the company and welcome this conversation. #LI-Hybrid
Some of the award’s QBE are proud to have won, been a finalist for, and shortlisted for include;
5-star Diversity, Equity and inclusion (DEI) awards, 2023 Winner - Insurance Business Canada
Employer of the Year 2022 Winner – Insurance Insider
British Claims Awards 2022 Winner - InsurTech Award
Insurance Times Claims Excellence Awards 2022 Winner - Claims Product Solution of the Year
Working Families Best Practice Awards 2021 Finalist for: Best COVID-19 Response
Insurance Post British Insurance Awards 2022 Shortlisted for: Best Customer Care, Diversity & Inclusion Initiative of the Year 2022, Specialist Insurer of the Year (for Construction), General Insurer of the Year
We are proud to have partnerships with organisations such as Stonewall and Working Families, and our commitment to the Women in Finance Charter, the UN Women’s Empowerment Principles and Race at Work charter helps keep us accountable and transparent
Inclusion of Diversity
We are striving to create a workplace culture where all our people feel included, and we are committed to building a diverse workforce that is reflective of the communities we operate in.
We know that diversity of thought, background and experience enables better decision making, improves the quality of our delivery and helps us to meet the needs of our customers.
ESG & Sustainability
At QBE, we believe that integrating sustainability into our business helps us deliver on our purpose of enabling a more resilient future. Our three key focus areas include fostering an orderly and inclusive transition to a net-zero economy, enabling a sustainable and resilient workforce and partnering for growth through innovative, sustainable and impactful solutions. For further information regarding QBE’s sustainability targets, including our net-zero pledges and inclusion of diversity targets, and our award-winning impact investment initiative ‘Premiums4Good’, please visit our Sustainability homepage and read our latest Sustainability Report (Link).
QBE is an international insurer and reinsurer, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and headquartered in Sydney. We employ more than 11,000 people, with a local presence in 27 countries.
We are driven by our purpose of enabling a more resilient future – helping those around us build strength and embrace change to their advantage.
We’ve been cultivating resilience since 1886, when our founders started a marine insurance company in Australia to give early pioneers a safeguard against uncertainty. Today, we’re still giving our customers confidence to explore, innovate and take measured risks, secure in the knowledge they’re covered by a strong insurer.
We work hard to build a culture that best supports our people, and not only represents our business, but the world around us.
As a business insurance specialist, QBE European Operations offers a range of insurance products from the standard suite of property, casualty and motor to the specialist financial lines, marine and energy. All are tailored to the individual needs of our small, medium and large customer base.
To find out more about why you should work for QBE, visit our careers website.
If you have a passion to contribute to QBE’s vision of enabling a more resilient future for our customers and the community, we encourage you to APPLY NOW! Simply click the “apply” button to submit your CV and other relevant documents, and a member of our friendly Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to discuss your interest further if you meet the requirements of the role.
Please make the Talent Acquisition aware should there be any reasonable adjustments that may need to be made for the interview and the remainder of the recruitment process.
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.