Lloyd’s is the world’s leading insurance andreinsurance marketplace. We share the collective intelligence and risk sharing expertise of the market’s brightest minds, working together for a braver world.
Our role is to inspire courage, so tomorrow’s progress isn’t limited by today’s risks.
Our shared values: we are brave; we are stronger together; we do the right thing; guide what we do and how we act. If you share our values and our passion to build a future that’s more sustainable, resilient and inclusive, you’ll find a home at Lloyd’s – build a braver future with us.
Do you have experience in managing and delivering data solutions that meet the needs of diverse stakeholders? If so, you might be the perfect candidate for the Master Data Manager position at Lloyd's, the world's leading insurance and reinsurance marketplace.
As a Master Data Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing a master data strategy that aligns with Lloyd's vision and business objectives
- Leading and managing a team of data professionals to provide high-quality data services to the market, including data collection, aggregation, analytics, reporting and governance
- Collaborating with internal and external partners to understand their data requirements and deliver solutions that add value and insight
- Driving innovation and continuous improvement in data capabilities, processes and technologies
- Ensuring compliance with data standards, policies and regulations
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A degree in a relevant field such as computer science, statistics, mathematics or engineering
- Extensive experience in data management, preferably in the insurance or financial services industry
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- A strong analytical and problem-solving mindset
- A customer-centric and results-oriented approach
Diversity and inclusion are a focus for us – Lloyd’s aim is to build a diverse, inclusive environment that reflects the global markets we work in. One where everyone is treated with dignity and respect to achieve their full potential. In practice, this means we are positive and inclusive about making workplace adjustments, we offer regular health and wellbeing programmes, diversity and inclusion training, employee networks, mentoring and volunteering opportunities as well as investment into your professional development. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our website.
We understand that our work/life balance is important to us all and that a hybrid of working from the office and home can offer a great level of flexibility. Flexible working forms part of a total reward approach which offers a host of other benefits over and above the standard offering (generous pension, healthcare, wellbeing etc). These include financial support for training, education & development, a benefit allowance (to spend on our flexible benefits such as gym membership, dental insurance, extra holiday or to partake in our cycle to work scheme), employee recognition scheme and various employee discount schemes.
By choosing Lloyd's, you'll be part of a team that brings together the best minds in the industry, and together with our underwriters and brokers, we create innovative, responsive solutions allowing us to share risk and solve complex problems.
Should you require any additional support with your application, or any adjustments, please click the following link;
Please note, clicking on this link does not register your application for the vacancy