Job Reference Number: R_237825
What can you expect?
- Working in one of the largest Aviation Teams in the London market on a varied portfolio of business
- Enjoying support from our Global Aviation network of offices and support staff in our regional offices in Norwich
- Having the opportunity of handling large blue chip accounts from client liaison to market broking
What you will be rewarded with?
- We offer and embrace a hybrid working model that nurtures a collaborative working environment in the office 3 days per week allowing 2 days per week to be spent working on a remote basis.
- Competitive Benefits Package including: 27 days annual leave, up to 4 days flexible bank holidays, excellent pension contributions, private medical cover, life assurance, income protection, employee assistance program, plus a range of flexible benefits including the option to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year, cycle to work, dental insurance, health assessments plus many more.
- Generous Family Leave including: 6 months paid maternity leave, 4 months paid paternity leave, 6 months paid adoption leave plus shared parental leave options. To help ease the transition when you return to work you will be able to work 8 weeks at 80% of your normal work pattern and receive 100% of your normal salary.
We will rely on you to:
- Build strong working relationships with the International Insurance market to create innovative approaches to unique client needs and provide cohesive client service, in addition to supporting the London Insurance market when required
- Work with the team to utilise risk expertise and knowledge of industry and carriers to develop placement solutions that meet complex client needs.
- Develop methods for the go-to-market strategy and provides input on pricing of services supporting client retention and new business production.
- Achieves a thorough understanding of changing insurance and risk market conditions and informs client teams, clients and carriers of major developments affecting various types of coverage
- Obtain an advanced knowledge of the firm’s product lines by active participation in internal networks.
What you need to have:
- Insurance market knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Personable with an ability to build strong working relationships
- A want to remain challenged, grow within a team and be motivated to do more
What makes you stand out:
- Insurance market knowledge
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing reasonable support to any candidate with a disability/health condition to allow them to fully participate in the recruitment process. We welcome candidates to contact us at TAUK@mmc.com to discuss any specific needs.