Job Reference Number: 16235
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 40,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
As a member of our global brokerage team, you’ll help our clients address risk, protect assets and recover from losses.
Our Gallagher Retail Commercial Broking Division are seeking an experienced and proactive Claims Handler to join our Commercial Claims team to look after our clients across a wide range of products. Our autonomous and collaborative team is based in Southampton so this will be a hybrid role (3x days/office).
Working directly with our clients and suppliers, you will be responsible for delivering a high quality, professional advice service to clients concerning any claims issues from beginning through to conclusion, with the support of our dedicated and down to earth team members.
- Manage a caseload of commercial claims consisting of a mixed portfolio from Motor to Liability, Theft, Fire, and Property claims
- Advise and update clients about relevant events and discussions during their claim. Ensure complete customer satisfaction during what can be a stressful time.
- Regularly assess the status of claims with clients, insurers, and/or their advisors/solicitors, including updating and informing them of any additional information acquired during the claims process.
- Offer appropriate technical advice to clients throughout the duration of the claim.
- Encourage, show compassion, and effectively balance client’s expectations.
- Ensure your market, insurance, legislation, and other technical knowledge is developed and maintained.
- Run claims efficiently and keep the system updated with all relevant information.
- Ensure that claims statistics are accurate and produced in accordance to SLAs.
- Previous experience handling general claims would be ideal.
- Cert CII (Chartered Insurance Institute) qualification desirable and educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
- Strong client service drive along with forward planning and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communications skills, task focused, and keen to develop your career.
- ble to spot potential risks and seek advice when required; by applying due diligence and adhering to company processes.
- Strong social skills, able to show initiative when assisting team members.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
About rewards and compensation
On top of a competitive salary, great teams and exciting career opportunities, we also offer a wide range of benefits.
Below are the minimum core benefits you’ll get, depending on your job level these benefits may improve:
- Minimum of 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, and the option to ‘buy’ 5 more days
- Defined contribution pension scheme, which Gallagher will also contribute to
- Life insurance, which will pay 4x your basic annual salary, which you can top-up to 10x
- Income protection, we’ll cover up to 50% of your annual income, with options to top up
- Health cash plan or Private medical insurance
Other benefits include:
- Three fully paid volunteering days per year
- Employee Stock Purchase plan, offering company shares at a discount
- Share incentive plan, HMRC approved, tax effective, stock purchase plan
- Critical illness cover
- Discounted gym membership, with over 3,000 gyms nationally
- Season ticket loan
- Access to a discounted voucher portal to save money on your weekly shop or next big purchase
- Emergency back-up family care
- And many more…
Gallagher is Disability Confident Committed. We have pledged to make sure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible, in addition to supporting our existing employees with any long-term health conditions or disabilities.
We understand that applicants may have disabilities, if you do, you may find some parts of the recruitment process more challenging than others. Don’t worry, we’re here to help, however, we can only do this if you let us know.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments with your application, please get in touch with TAGlobalSupport@ajg.com. If you’d prefer to speak on the phone, please request a call back, leaving details, so we get in touch.
Our employing entity, Arthur J. Gallagher Services (UK) Limited, is proud to be accredited as a Living Wage employer with the Living Wage Foundation. We are committed to diversity and opportunity for all and is opposed to any form of less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender or gender identity, marital status, civil partnership status, parental status, race, ethnicity, colour, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion/ belief, age and those with caring responsibilities.
If this sounds like somewhere you’d like to join, we'd love to hear from you!