Job Reference Number: 16152
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 40,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
As a member of our global brokerage team, you’ll help our clients address risk, protect assets and recover from losses.
Our customers need first class support, this is why we hire top talent to handle their accounts! We’re looking for a client focused Insurance Client Advisor to join us.
Working together with experienced Account Executives, you will provide superb yet varied services to our many customers.
The main aim for your role is to acquire optimum account retention and growth, via the account management, broking and technical support that you provide. We encourage our customers to remain loyal, they do so because of the fantastic service!
- Create documents for new customers about their insurance requirements
- Obtain renewal terms for customers and research suitable alternatives to produce presentations; our account managers discuss these with customers during face to face meetings.
- Coordinate all renewal quotes for existing customers along with any mid-term adjustments to be considered. Ensure all customer details are recorded accurately and entered onto system in a timely fashion
- Manage insurer queries in relation to customer policies. Confirm cover with relevant insurers, process policies and chase up outstanding documentation when required
- Secure delivery of policy documentation from insurers and check prior to approval and release by Account Executive
- Deal with account queries and credit control matters highlighting any concerns to account managers in a timely manner
- Grasp and apply fundamental legal and regulatory policy for internal policies and the insurance contract as required.
Your Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Holding or working towards one of the Chartered Insurance Institute Qualifications: Dip CII/ FIT is desirable as is being educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
- Insurance administration experience desirable, gained within a commercial setting.
- Worked to targets within a regulated, measurable framework and achieved SLA’s Risk aware in handling customer information. Able to recognise potential risk and seek advice when required
- Evidence of rapport-building and experience in providing solid customer service focus with outstanding communication and social skills.
- Due diligence and process driven to deadlines, happy to forward plan, organise and analyse information. Highly accurate with a strong attention to detail, using initiative when assisting team members
- Fully proficient in MS office
- Eligible to work in the UK
Gallagher is Disability Confident Committed. We have pledged to make sure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible, in addition to supporting our existing employees with any long-term health conditions or disabilities.
We understand that applicants may have disabilities, if you do, you may find some parts of the recruitment process more challenging than others. Don’t worry, we’re here to help, however, we can only do this if you let us know.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments with your application, please get in touch with TAGlobalSupport@ajg.com. If you’d prefer to speak on the phone, please request a call back, leaving details, so we get in touch.
Our employing entity, Arthur J. Gallagher Services (UK) Limited, is proud to be accredited as a Living Wage employer with the Living Wage Foundation. We are committed to diversity and opportunity for all and is opposed to any form of less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender or gender identity, marital status, civil partnership status, parental status, race, ethnicity, colour, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion/ belief, age and those with caring responsibilities.
If this sounds like somewhere you’d like to join, we'd love to hear from you!