Lloyd’s is the world’s leading insurance andreinsurance marketplace. We share the collective intelligence and risk sharing expertise of the market’s brightest minds, working together for a braver world.
Our role is to inspire courage, so tomorrow’s progress isn’t limited by today’s risks.
Our shared values: we are brave; we are stronger together; we do the right thing; guide what we do and how we act. If you share our values and our passion to build a future that’s more sustainable, resilient and inclusive, you’ll find a home at Lloyd’s – build a braver future with us.
We are looking for a Systems Analyst & Technician (Finance) to join our Technology team for a 6 month fixed-term contract. You will be responsible for analysing, designing, developing, testing, and supporting various applications and systems that support our Finance function. You will also collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to deliver high-quality solutions that meet the business needs and objectives.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Languages & Frameworks: A robust working knowledge and proven track record of experience in the following products and technologies:
- Agile working
- Database and UI application technologies
- Azure DevOps for backlog management and test execution
- ServiceNow using ITIL framework
- Microsoft Office, SQL & BI tools – Azure SQL, Excel
- Interpersonal skills, inclusive of written & verbal communication
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Technical expertise and a thorough understanding of current business processes
- Working as part of a collaborative, self-organising agile team
- Experience of working in a fast-paced Technology environment
- Experience with leading small to medium sized projects
- Ensuring production environments are active, performant, secure, reliable, and monitored
- Ensuring data integration processing completion, as well as supporting business service requests in alignment with the business timetable
- Point of contact for service delivery, development and deployment of change/resolution
- Perform diagnostic tests and troubleshooting to identify business user/process issues
- Develop and implement technical procedures effective in quickly addressing business user problems to minimize downtime
- Ensure the quality of code is met using unit, integration and acceptance testing
Diversity and inclusion are a focus for us – Lloyd’s aim is to build a diverse, inclusive environment that reflects the global markets we work in. One where everyone is treated with dignity and respect to achieve their full potential. In practice, this means we are positive and inclusive about making workplace adjustments, we offer regular health and wellbeing programmes, diversity and inclusion training, employee networks, mentoring and volunteering opportunities as well as investment into your professional development. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our website.
We understand that our work/life balance is important to us all and that a hybrid of working from the office and home can offer a great level of flexibility. Flexible working forms part of a total reward approach which offers a host of other benefits over and above the standard offering (generous pension, healthcare, wellbeing etc). These include financial support for training, education & development, a benefit allowance (to spend on our flexible benefits such as gym membership, dental insurance, extra holiday or to partake in our cycle to work scheme), employee recognition scheme and various employee discount schemes.
By choosing Lloyd's, you'll be part of a team that brings together the best minds in the industry, and together with our underwriters and brokers, we create innovative, responsive solutions allowing us to share risk and solve complex problems.
Should you require any additional support with your application, or any adjustments, please click the following link;
Please note, clicking on this link does not register your application for the vacancy