Global Claims Operations Analyst, Reinsurance
Our Claims team sets us apart. Our experienced Claims professionals use their specialized expertise to handle even the most complex claims seamlessly. How do you make a good thing better? You focus on excellence and creating a culture of continuous improvement. You create an environment that fosters collaboration, customer service and colleague development. You build a team of passionate and innovative claims experts who see success as a reason to roll up their sleeves and drive for improvement. You will be responsible for leading and coordinating critical claims operational activities globally. The role includes (but is not limited to) accountability for driving successful implementation of strategic initiatives through effective stakeholder and program management.
As the Claims Operations Analyst you will be expected to coordinate critical claims operational activities within the Reinsurance Claims function. Working with the regional Heads of Claims, you will play a pivotal part in executing business plans and direction for the continuous improvement agenda of the Global Head of Reinsurance Claims.
The role will be responsible to understand and facilitate purposeful interaction with the Global Shared Services teams who support the Claims teams and collaborating with key stakeholders across the regions in order to improve engagement and to best advance global and regional Claims support objectives.
DISCOVER your opportunity
What will your essential responsibilities include?
· Assist the Global Head of Reinsurance Claims in the maintenance of an effective and efficient model for the delivery of high-quality claims technical oversight and operational support to the region, including the most efficient and effective deployment of Global Shared Services to accomplish goals.
· Generation and maintenance with regular delivery of claims management information (MI).Data collation and reporting required to support the Claims function i.e., regional claim statistics, coordination of loss run/event claim listings, IC/IFC/Axa Standards review and evidence, operational trend monitoring/reporting, regional Claims teams and Global Shared Services claims performance, SLA performance.
· Support the Global Head of Claims in the review and analysis of metrics to measure and monitor the operating health of the Claims function
· Serve as key relationship manager with Shared Services responsible for efficient and effective engagement with Shared Services, to include:
· Active oversight of shared services performance quality, working with Head of Global Operations and Shared Services Claim Leads on service performance issues.
· Evaluate the benefits and manage the effectiveness of staff transitions, along with the continued performance of services being performed, ensuring SLAs remain in compliance with expectations.
· Recommend strategies in response to new and changing needs relating to Shared Services support of the Claim’s organization.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues across Regional Claims Teams, Shared Services Claims Leads, and related claims functions to ensure alignment (e.g., Re Operations, IT, Finance, Compliance, etc.).
· In alignment with the regional Claims teams, Re Operations and Re IT, assist with leading change and maintaining a culture of continuous improvement for the Claims function, identifying opportunities to execute more effectively or efficiently on services and agreed solutions.
You will report to The Global Head of Reinsurance Claims.
SHARE your talent
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
Required Skills and Abilities:
· Data Management Experience: strong analytical skills and sound judgment, facility with data/MI.
· Interpersonal Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to adjust communication style to suit various audiences. Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
· Collaboration: Capable of working and collaborating within a virtual team environment with either local or remote supervision.
· Continuous Improvement Mindset: Willing to ask questions and explore new ideas. Eager to learn and focused on continuously improving administrative skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft suite of products.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
· Experience with (re)insurance operational/shared services support preferred.
· Proven track record of consistently providing first class customer service internally and externally.
· Displays an adaptable and flexible working style, remaining calm under pressure, adjusting comfortably to changing conditions / priorities.
FIND your future
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don’t just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a comprehensive and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business − property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
Learn more ataxaxl.com
Inclusion & Diversity
AXA XL is committed to equal employment opportunity and will consider applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity and origins, marital status, religion, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
At AXA XL, we know that an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce enable business growth and are critical to our success. That’s why we have made a strategic commitment to attract, develop, advance and retain the most diverse workforce possible, and create an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full selves to work and can reach their highest potential. It’s about helping one another — and our business — to move forward and succeed.
- Five Business Resource Groups focused on gender, LGBTQ+, ethnicity and origins, disability and inclusion with 20 Chapters around the globe
- Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
- Enhanced family friendly leave benefits
- Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index
- Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
Learn more ataxaxl.com/about-us/inclusion-and-diversity. AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AXA XL, Sustainability is integral to our business strategy. In an ever-changing world, AXA XL protects what matters most for our clients and communities. We know that sustainability is at the root of a more resilient future. Our 2023-26 Sustainability strategy, called “Roots of resilience”, focuses on protecting natural ecosystems, addressing climate change, and embedding sustainable practices across our operations.
- Valuing nature:How we impact nature affects how nature impacts us. Resilient ecosystems - the foundation of a sustainable planet and society – are essential to our future. We’re committed to protecting and restoring nature – from mangrove forests to the bees in our backyard – by increasing biodiversity awareness and inspiring clients and colleagues to put nature at the heart of their plans.
- Addressing climate change:The effects of a changing climate are far reaching and significant. Unpredictable weather, increasing temperatures, and rising sea levels cause both social inequalities and environmental disruption. We're building a net zero strategy, developing insurance products and services, and mobilizing to advance thought leadership and investment in societal-led solutions.
- Integrating ESG:All companies have a role to play in building a more resilient future. Incorporating ESG considerations into our internal processes and practices builds resilience from the roots of our business. We’re training our colleagues, engaging our external partners, and evolving our sustainability governance and reporting.
- AXA Hearts in Action: We have established volunteering and charitable giving programs to help colleagues support causes that matter most to them, known as AXA XL’s “Hearts in Action” programs. These include our Matching Gifts program, Volunteering Leave, and our annual volunteering day – the Global Day of Giving.
For more information, please see axaxl.com/sustainability