In line with our Global strategy and purpose, we have an opportunity for a Master Data Management Analyst to join the UK Transformation Programme, the largest business transformation programme at Allianz, it's purpose to harmonize, simplify and scale Allianz assets across the entire Group to the benefit of OEs, employees and, ultimately, customers. This is a massive undertaking in every respect that puts Allianz at the forefront of industry innovation.
You will be responsible for ensuring the quality, accuracy, and consistency of our master data. Your work will be critical in maintaining the integrity of our data and supporting data-driven decision-making across the organization.
Working as part of an agile delivery team focused on delivering and maintaining an operational MDM capability supporting mastering Broker data within the global Transformation Programme.
- Conducting data quality assessments and profiling to identify data anomalies, inconsistencies, and errors.
- Collaborating with data stewards to define and enforce data quality standards and rules.
- Working with data governance committees to address data-related issues and conflicts.
- Assisting in data integration efforts, including integration with legacy and newly developed systems.
- Validating data as it is integrated into the Master Data Management system, implementing data validation processes to ensure data accuracy and consistency within the MDM system.
- Collaborating with data developers to create data cleansing routines and transformation rules.
- Working closely with data stewards, data developers, business analysts, and IT teams to address data quality issues and improve data management processes.
- Communicating data-related findings and insights to stakeholders.
- Being responsible for supporting the definition and implementation our single view of customer of a data management and quality framework and associated best practices.
You will be a data professional with a technical mind and have an appreciation for business, you'll have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to gain greater insight of their data requirements and effectively drive Allianz UK Data Strategy. Coupled with :
Bachelor's degree in a relevant numerate field, such as Mathematics, Information Technology, Data science, computer science or a related discipline.
Proven experience in data analysis, data quality, or data governance roles.
Familiar with operational MDM implementation in a large, multidivisional organisation. Including setting up stewardship processes and scaling up.
Understanding of external data enrichment for commercial organisations including building and maintaining corporate hierarchies.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
What’s in it for you:
This is an exciting time to join the Transformation Programme, we're in our 3rd year and writing the next chapter, which will revolutionise how we do business in the future. The expectation of the business is high, we work at pace and you'll be busy, however, this is a great opportunity to work with a highly talented team and showcase your expertise.
Here at Allianz helping you achieve a good work life balance is important to us, we believe in supporting hybrid work patterns, our aim with this is to help innovation, creativity and you to excel. You’ll combine working from our Guildford office with working from home.
We have a fantastic benefits package which includes a range of flexible benefits for you to choose from – including: retail discounts, discounted insurance cover and our newly launched ElectriX car purchase scheme. We also offer flexible working options, global career opportunities across the wider Allianz Group, and fantastic career development and training. That’s on top of enjoying all the benefits you’d expect from the world’s number one insurance brand, including:
- 24 days holiday & bank holidays
- Annual performance related bonus
- Generous pension contributions and Life Cover up to 4 x salary
- A discount of up to 50% on a range of insurance products, including Car, Home and Pet
- Retail Discounts
Diversity & Inclusion
At Allianz, we value diversity and inclusion and back this up with our accreditations. Allianz is EDGE certified for gender inclusion, members of the Women in Finance Charter, members of the Stonewall Diversity Champion programme, signatories of Business in the Community’s Race at Work Charter, and an Armed Forces Covenant gold standard employer.
We have a range of employee networks focusing on gender inclusion, cultural diversity, LGBTQIA+, disability and long term health conditions (including neurodiversity), intergenerational and life stages, parents and carers, mental wellbeing, menopause support and armed forces and veterans, all supporting you to bring your best and authentic self to work.
Join Us - Let's care for Tomorrow
35354 | IT & Tech Engineering | Professional | Non-Executive | Allianz UK | Full-Time | Permanent