Who we are
Allianz is a global insurance company serving across 70 different countries, but from the very first day you join our team you’ll know that your contributions are valued. We offer world class learning and career development opportunities, while we celebrate an inclusive culture.
Want to play a key role in transforming pricing for one of the UK’s largest insurers? Join Allianz and be part of a Global organisation that is committed to defining new standards for Commercial pricing capability and investing heavily in tools and people to deliver it.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Pricing Analyst (Street Pricing) to support our Transformation Programme. You will work with teams across the company including our Change Function, Group Pricing, Data, Portfolio Management and Underwriting. You will also engage with external consultancies and suppliers. You will lead the development and deployment of Radar models to price business and produce analysis to understand the impact of price changes, from both a business and customer perspective, supported by pricing analysts.
Working closely with colleagues, you will:
- Play a key role in the delivery of transformational changes to enhance our pricing capability.
- Contribute to the development of pricing structures and strategies to achieve growth and profitability objectives.
- Be responsible for implementing pricing models in a timely and precise manner.
- Lead the migration of pricing models onto the Radar Live platform.
- Share and promote knowledge, skills, and best working practices within the team.
- Manage internal and external Allianz stakeholders.
- Contribute to project planning and attend Agile Ceremonies
Pricing plays a key role in delivering the Commercial Strategy by ensuring accuracy of the prices we deploy to market. You will be required to apply your Radar skills to deliver end to end price improvement and advance our Radar Live capability. You’ll also be at the sharp end of our business, delivering analysis that is used to drive commercial decisions, solving challenging problems, and delivering enhancements to our products and pricing techniques.
- A minimum of three years general insurance pricing experience
- Strong experience of using Radar pricing software
- Strong data and analytical skills, working with large volumes of complex data.
- Experience using data analysis tools such as SAS, Python, R, SQL, Excel, VBA
- Ability to communicate findings to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Business acumen as well as an understanding of the insurance sector
- A high degree of numerical ability
The following experience would also be beneficial:
- Ability to manage multiple work requests and work with project managers to plan delivery appropriately.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience of using Agile tools such as Confluence and JIRA
What We Will Offer You
Recognised and rewarded for a job well done, we have a range of flexible benefits for you to choose from- so you can pick a package that’s perfect for you. We also offer flexible working options, global career opportunities across the wider Allianz Group, and fantastic career development and training. That’s on top of enjoying all the benefits you’d expect from the world’s number one insurance brand, including:
- Competitive salary – dependent on experience
- Hybrid working
- Annual performance related bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Development days
- A discount up to 50% on a range of insurance products including car, home and pet
Our Ways of Working
Do you need some flexibility with the hours you work? Let us know as part of your application and if it’s right for our customers, our business and for you, then we’ll do everything we can to make it happen.
Here at Allianz, we are signatories of the ABIs flexible working charter. We believe in supporting hybrid work patterns, which balance the needs of our customers, with your personal circumstances and our business requirements. Our aim with this is to help innovation, creativity, and you to thrive - Your work life balance is important to us.
Our Purpose and Values
We secure your future
Be Brave | With Heart | Everyone Counts | Inspiring Trust
Our purpose and values are more than just words on a website - they are the why and how of Allianz. They influence everything we do and guide us how to do it. Created by our people, for our people, they shape our culture, bring us together, and inspire us to be the best. Building an inclusive culture for us all to succeed.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Allianz, we value diversity and inclusion and back this up with our accreditations. Allianz is EDGE certified for gender inclusion, members of the Women in Finance Charter, members of the Stonewall Diversity Champion programme, signatories of Business in the Community’s Race at Work Charter, and an Armed Forces Covenant gold standard employer.
We have a range of employee networks focusing on gender inclusion, cultural diversity, LGBTQIA+, disability and long-term health conditions (including neurodiversity), intergenerational and life stages, parents and carers, mental wellbeing, menopause support and armed forces and veterans, all supporting you to bring your best and authentic self to work.
Join us - Let’s Care for Tomorrow.
35351 | Underwriting | Professional | Non-Executive | Allianz UK | Full-Time | Permanent