To support us on our collective journey to success we are seeking a Claims Handler to join our Claims Team.
As Claims Handler you will be responsible for a varied portfolio of claims with predominant focus on US Casualty/Liability lines of business.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the handling of claims in line with Apollo claim philosophy.
- Providing reports and updates on the status of the claims
- Producing and maintaining all administration involvement with handling a claim
- Provide claims input to underwriters on coverage and/or wordings matters.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of technical claims handling
- US liability claims knowledge.
- Electronic Claims File (ECF) experience.
- Lloyd’s Syndicate experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Good communication skills with demonstrable examples of internal and external influencing.
- Sound knowledge of procedural, legal, and regulatory framework [Lloyd’s, PRA/FCA in particular] applicable to claims, and ability to apply pragmatically.
- Good grasp of claims handling generally across the various classes of business.
- Ability to be flexible in approach, willingness to take on ad-hoc tasks and associated reporting.
- Hard working – performance to meet and exceed Apollo internal standards and expectation.
- Sharing of experience and knowledge to help develop others within the team.