Job Reference: 1454
Do you have proven experience in a quality and analysis role with ability to produce clear and concise business reports?
If you are interested in applying your skills within one of the largest insurers in the world with excellent employee benefits and a diverse culture, then we could love to hear from you!
You will support the Chubb Customer Experience department in meeting the strategic aim of implementing and maintaining a programme of Operations and Complaints oversight across the UK and Continental Europe. We are looking for someone who will bring a pragmatic, flexible approach to QA.
You will seek to research and maintain an in-depth knowledge of existing business processes and identify areas for potential operational improvement and efficiency.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Perform Quality Assurance Assessments on a range of Operations activity, including Complaints handling an ongoing basis, recording any issues identified and preparing summary reports.
- Review and interrogate data on areas of feedback and seek to understand the cause, identify trends and call out areas for improvement. Also support the Operations Oversight Managers with any audit activity required.
- Be flexible and be willing to support the wider team with any additional admin tasks or support with projects that may be required from time to time.
- Able to produce reports, provide training, facilitate workshops and meetings with the business partners and third parties to elicit requirements.
- Escalate any areas of concern or risks associated with the handling of complaints or insurance policies.
- Ensure compliance with local regulatory rules and ensure all documentation is up to date and relevant in each region
Other Key responsibilities:
- Flag risks and emerging trends identified when performing quality reviews.
- Provide Support, guidance and training across the region to ensure fair outcomes and accurate recording of complaints.
- Complete analysis of complaint quality outputs
- Complete analysis of operational quality outputs
- Ensure you stay up to date and familiar with local compliance rules and local complaint handling standards
- Assist with the maintenance and upkeep of all oversight documentation to ensure is up to date and relevant in each region.
- Technical Complaint Handling knowledge
- Financial services Experience is essential, Insurance experience desirable
- Resilient with proven ability to handle conflicting priorities, a Pragmatic approach is a must
- Commercially focused and excellent team mate
- Excellent verbal and written communication and an understanding of outsourced arrangements is desirable
WE OFFER IN RETURN!
Competitive salary & pension scheme, 25 days annual leave plus ability to purchase 5 additional days, Private Medical cover, Employee Share Purchase Plan, Life Assurance, Subsidised gym membership, Comprehensive Learning & development offerings.
Employee resource groups: Gender Equality Network, Abilities & Wellbeing, Social Mobility, Parents & Carers, Pride Network, Cultural Awareness Network.
Integrity. client focus. respect. excellence. teamwork
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We’re an ethical and honest company that’s wholly committed to its clients. A business that’s engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels. And a working environment that’s collaborative and supportive.
Diversity & Inclusion. At Chubb, we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.