Who we are
Allianz is a global insurance company serving across 70 different countries, but from the very first day you join our team you’ll know that your contributions are valued. We offer world class learning and career development opportunities, while we celebrate an inclusive culture.
Pricing plays a key role in delivering the Commercial Strategy by ensuring accuracy of the prices we deploy to market. You will be required to apply your Radar skills to deliver end to end price improvement and advance our Radar Live capability. You’ll also be at the sharp end of our business, delivering change that is used to drive our commercial success, solving challenging technical problems, and supporting the team in an agile environment.
You will perform a central role by supporting the Pricing teams with the development of new Radar Live models, and using your knowledge and experience to contribute to the success of the delivery squad
You will work with a range of teams across the company including Pricing, Technology, and Change to implement new pricing models to support business and customer needs.
Working closely with colleagues, you will:
• Contribute to the development and management of pricing structure changes and on-going maintenance.
• Play a key role in the delivery and enhancement of our pricing capability
• Be responsible for implementing pricing models in a timely and precise manner
• Share and promote knowledge, skills and best working practices within the team
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you should have:
• A minimum of 3 years general insurance experience
• Experience of developing Radar Live implementations
• Experience of working and testing in a project environment
• Data and analytical skills, working with large volumes of complex data
• Ability to communicate findings to technical and non-technical audiences
• Strong problem solving skills
• Business acumen as well as an understanding of the insurance sector
• A high degree of numerical ability
What We Will Offer You
Recognised and rewarded for a job well done, we have a range of flexible benefits for you to choose from- so you can pick a package that’s perfect for you. We also offer flexible working options, global career opportunities across the wider Allianz Group, and fantastic career development and training. That’s on top of enjoying all the benefits you’d expect from the world’s number one insurance brand, including:
• Flexible buy/sell holiday options
• Hybrid working.
• Annual performance related bonus
• Contributory pension scheme
• Development days
• A discount up to 50% on a range of insurance products including car, home and pet
Our Ways of Working
Do you need some flexibility with the hours you work? Let us know as part of your application and if it’s right for our customers, our business and for you, then we’ll do everything we can to make it happen.
Here at Allianz, we are signatories of the ABIs flexible working charter. We believe in supporting hybrid work patterns, which balance the needs of our customers, with your personal circumstances and our business requirements. Our aim with this is to help innovation, creativity, and you to thrive - Your work life balance is important to us.
Our Purpose and Values
We secure your future
Be Brave | With Heart | Everyone Counts | Inspiring Trust
Our purpose and values are more than just words on a website - they are the why and how of Allianz. They influence everything we do and guide us how to do it. Created by our people, for our people, they shape our culture, bring us together, and inspire us to be the best. Building an inclusive culture for us all to succeed.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Allianz, we value diversity and inclusion and back this up with our accreditations. Allianz is EDGE certified for gender inclusion, members of the Women in Finance Charter, members of the Stonewall Diversity Champion programme, signatories of Business in the Community’s Race at Work Charter, and an Armed Forces Covenant gold standard employer.
We have a range of employee networks focusing on gender inclusion, cultural diversity, LGBTQIA+, disability and long term health conditions (including neurodiversity), intergenerational and life stages, parents and carers, mental wellbeing, menopause support and armed forces and veterans, all supporting you to bring your best and authentic self to work.
Join us - Let’s Care for Tomorrow.
35647 | Actuarial | Professional | Non-Executive | Allianz UK | Full-Time | Permanent