Convex is looking for graduate to join our Risk Management team as we help to build the insurance company of the future.As part of a rapidly developing and evolving business, it is vital that we can understand and manage the risks being taken.
The successful candidate is expected to gain wide-ranging experience across the whole of Convex, and to work with theHeads of Insurance Risk, Financial Risk and Enterprise Risk.
The successful candidate will have a very varied role, working with all members of the Risk team, and all business areas and jurisdictions within Convex.
- Analysis of key risk data, such as Risk Appetites, Risk Incidents, Insurance and Financial Market MI to provide insightful information within the team and externally;
- Support and/or lead improvements within the Group Risk Management Framework;
- Coordinate and support face-to-face discussions with business areas regarding the risks they face and the controls they operate;
- Assist with the Emerging Risk projects undertaken with a number of stakeholders around the business;
- Preparation of reports for the Group Risk Committee, Entity Executive Committees and Entity Boards;
- Involvement in collaborative 'Risk deep dives' into specific areas of risk within the business.
• 30 days’ Annual Leave
• Annual Bonus Eligibility
• Birthday Leave
• 10% Employer Pension Contribution
• Private Health Insurance Medical Cover
• Life Assurance Cover
• Annual Health Check
• 3 days of Volunteer Leave each year
• 10 days of help with care (elder/ childcare) through Bright Horizons
• Give as You Earn
• Cycle to Work
• Season Ticket Loan
• Full support with Professional Development Qualifications
• £1,300 Learning & Wellbeing Wallet
About Convex Insurance
In 2019, Stephen Catlin and Paul Brand co-founded Convex with $1.7bn of initial committed capital to underwrite insurance and reinsurance for complex specialty risks. The company has since received an A.M. Best rating of A (Excellent) and regulatory approval to operate in London, Bermuda, Luxembourg and United States.
We have also welcomed leaders in their fields from across the insurance industry, bringing a diversity of thought and approach.
We live our values in every facet of our business:
Earn our reputation
Everything we do affects how others see us. Our success depends upon our reputation, for which all of us share responsibility.
Straightforward and fair
We tell it like it is, with fairness, dignity and respect. We strive to do the right thing always, however hard it seems.
Determined to improve
However good we are, we are not complacent. We know we can always be better and we never stop trying to improve.
Inspired by opportunity
We come to the market and to every client engagement without baggage. There is no limit to what we can achieve together.
Enjoy being different
We feel positive about change and we are not afraid to try new things in our quest for a better way for clients, stakeholders and colleagues to do business.