Convex is looking to hire a school leaver into our Claims team. We can’t eradicate the need for our clients to make a claim, but we are determined to be there when our clients need us the most.
We aim to provide an exceptional Claims service using our expertise, resources & relationships.
The successful candidate will join us to help provide an unparalleled claims service to our clients ensuring we are our clients’ favourite insurer. We are looking to hire the right person, firstly against cultural fit. Full training will be given, so if Claims intrigues you, why not apply?
The successful candidate is expected to participate in a wide range of tasks within the function and across the business and will receive market-leading bespoke training to become a Claims Adjuster.
This will ultimately be within one or more of our many lines of business (e.g. Property, Energy, Aviation, Marine, Casualty). The role includes working closely with other teams within Convex such as Underwriting, Portfolio Optimisation (actuarial, pricing, etc.), Finance, Operations, Legal and Compliance.
Providing an exceptional claims service is about being accountable to our clients and delivering when they need it most.
The successful candidate will have a varied role and will include a variety of tasks working with members of the team including:
· Being a key member of the Claims Team by delivering an unparalleled excellent service to our clients
· Building a solid foundation in all classes of claims
· Learning the technical aspects of claims and insurance terms and conditions alongside and within the Claims team.
· Working closely with Claims specialists on individual claims and the wider portfolio
· Liaise directly with stakeholders across the business
· Building relationships with clients and brokers
• 30 days’ Annual Leave
• Annual Bonus Eligibility
• Birthday Leave
• 10% Employer Pension Contribution
• Private Health Insurance Medical Cover
• Life Assurance Cover
• Annual Health Check
• 3 days of Volunteer Leave each year
• 10 days of help with care (elder/ childcare) through Bright Horizons
• Give as You Earn
• Cycle to Work
• Season Ticket Loan
• Full support with Professional Development Qualifications
• £1,300 Learning & Wellbeing Wallet
About Convex Insurance
In 2019, Stephen Catlin and Paul Brand co-founded Convex with $1.7bn of initial committed capital to underwrite insurance and reinsurance for complex specialty risks. The company has since received an A.M. Best rating of A (Excellent) and regulatory approval to operate in London, Bermuda, Luxembourg and United States.
We have also welcomed leaders in their fields from across the insurance industry, bringing a diversity of thought and approach.
We live our values in every facet of our business:
Earn our reputation
Everything we do affects how others see us. Our success depends upon our reputation, for which all of us share responsibility.
Straightforward and fair
We tell it like it is, with fairness, dignity and respect. We strive to do the right thing always, however hard it seems.
Determined to improve
However good we are, we are not complacent. We know we can always be better and we never stop trying to improve.
Inspired by opportunity
We come to the market and to every client engagement without baggage. There is no limit to what we can achieve together.
Enjoy being different
We feel positive about change and we are not afraid to try new things in our quest for a better way for clients, stakeholders and colleagues to do business.