Job Reference: 5604
Job Title: Marketing Campaign Manager
Division: Marketing and Communications
Reports To: Head of Marketing
Key Relationships: External agencies and suppliers, brokers, coverholders, clients, sponsorship partners, Beazley marketing team, broker relations, management team, underwriting and claims teams, compliance and internal communications.
Job Summary: To support the design and execution of global corporate and product campaigns to educate and influence target audiences and enhance the company’s brand. Candidates should have excellent writing skills and knowledge of all marketing disciplines – events, web, PR, social media – in order to assist in the delivery of cohesive campaigns.
- Support the marketing and communications team in managing the successful delivery of global omni-channel campaigns and other promotional activity.
- Be the key liaison with select focus groups and proactively manage the relationship to successfully deliver agreed marketing and communications plans.
- As directed, lead or assist in the creation, production and distribution of marketing and communications related material (both digital, non-digital and social media).
- Write copy for digital, non-digital and social media channels.
- Make basic changes to artwork using design software plus proof reading.
- Support the design, planning and delivery of events such as conferences, seminars, webinars, receptions and exhibitions and when needed, taking the lead in terms of organisation and delivery of events.
- Update website content and social media as directed.
- Support the effective delivery and activations of events and sponsorships.
- Create and execute broker and customer email campaigns including creating and maintaining distribution lists.
- Liaise with agencies and suppliers such as design, PR, digital and research agencies, printers and photographers.
- Administer marketing monitoring and reporting information such as digital analytics, press monitoring, event attendance and broker and customer feedback. Ensure socialisation of campaign measurement and performance with relevant stakeholders.
- Work effectively with all internal stakeholders, including other members of the marketing and communications team, focus groups, broker relations, internal communications, culture and engagement and other members of the marketing and communications team, to ensure successful delivery of campaigns.
- Proactively cultivate strong, productive working relationships with key stakeholder groups including Internal Communications and Broker Relations. Look to find ways to work together, partnering to drive more co-ordinated, efficient and effective results for the teams in support of our corporate goals.
It is important that within all your interactions both internally and externally you adhere to Beazley’s core values - Being Bold, Striving for Better, and Doing the Right Thing – as they contribute to an internal environment of teamwork and promote a positive brand image and experience to our external customers. We also expect Beazley employees to:
- Comply with Beazley procedures, policies and regulations including the code of conduct.
- Display business ethics that uphold the interests of all our customers.
- Ensure all interactions with customers are focused on delivering a fair outcome, including having the right products for their needs.
- control standards, Beazley’s claims control standards, other Beazley standards and customer relationship management.
- Carry out additional responsibilities as individually notified, either through your objectives or through the learning management system. These may include membership of any Beazley committees or working groups.
Education and Qualifications
- Likely to be educated to degree level and have commenced, or wish to commence, studying for a professional marketing qualification.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced in all Microsoft Office programs
- Proficient in using a range of social media channels
- Motivational skills, team worker as well as able to work on own initiative
- The ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise
- Excellent understanding of organisational processes
Knowledge and Experience
- Prior experience in a marketing & communications role.
- Proven track record of team working, accuracy, timeliness and anticipating needs.
- Experience of working in the commercial insurance industry preferable
Aptitude and Disposition
- Outcome focussed, self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic
- Professional approach to successfully interact with managers/colleagues and external suppliers
- Completes work to deadline
- Concern for quality
- Customer focus
- Team working
- Time management
- Relationship building
- Communication skills