In line with our Global strategy and purpose, we have an opportunity for a talented, ambitious and passionate Information Security Consultant to join the UK Transformation Programme, the largest business transformation programme at Allianz, it's purpose to harmonize, simplify and scale Allianz assets across the entire Group to the benefit of OEs, employees and, ultimately, customers. This is a massive undertaking in every respect that puts Allianz at the forefront of industry innovation.
As a Senior Information Security Consultant, you’ll play a key part in small change initiatives to large business transformation projects, risk assessments, as well as keeping our data safe and secure through the delivery of the Allianz Security Framework. You will also have access to our training and development opportunities, including exposure to the Allianz Group frameworks, expertise, opportunities and security champion network.
This role would suit someone within Information Security who is able to work independently within a transformation environment and demonstrate flexibility by switching between security domains as required, whilst ensuring the Allianz Security frameworks and policies are implemented in a secure but pragmatic manner.
Reporting into the Information Security Consultancy Principal, based in either Guildford or Bournemouth (travel between the two will be required) this role will:
Collaborate with project and change personnel to complete threat and risk assessments for change activities, and embed appropriate information security controls within project requirements across Cloud and on-premise environments.
Provide advice and recommendations on requirements, solution designs, test plans and other change artefacts to ensure that they comply with Allianz security policies and standards, to project teams across Cloud and on-premise environments.
- Ensure residual risks are identified, documented and managed through the information security risk management framework.
- Educate all project and change personnel on information security requirements.
- Work collaboratively with team members to identify any areas for continual improvement and development.
- Support the business in the safe and secure delivery of its objectives.
Skills & Experience
- Managing omultiple projects across different business areas.
- Self-driven and capable to work with minimal to no supervision on large and complex projects.
- Proven experience in conducting security risk and threat assessments, defining options for mitigation, and assessing compliance with control requirements.
- Demonstratable experience of reviewing technical architecture and design documentation, as well as designing security requirements and controls.
- Strong technical knowledge of IT systems across traditional on-premise infrastructure, cloud platforms (Azure and AWS), and SaaS.
- Ability to build and main relationships and influence key stakeholders, by acting as the interface between Information Security and the Business.
- Able to translate Information Security and IT risk language into business language, with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and decision-making skills.
- Good teamwork and time management skills.
- Solid understanding of third party supply chain risk management.
What’s in it for you:
This is an exciting time to join the InfoSec Team working on the Transformation Programme, we're in our 3rd year and writing the next chapter, which will revolutionise how we do business in the future. The expectation of the business is high, we work at pace and you'll be busy, however, this is a great opportunity to work with a highly talented team and showcase your expertise.
Here at Allianz helping you achieve a good work life balance is important to us, we believe in supporting hybrid work patterns, our aim with this is to help innovation, creativity and you to excel. You’ll combine working from our Guildford or Bournemouth office with working from home.
We have a fantastic benefits package which includes a range of flexible benefits for you to choose from – including: retail discounts, discounted insurance cover and our newly launched ElectriX car purchase scheme. That’s on top of enjoying all the benefits you’d expect from the world’s number one insurance brand, including:
- 24 days holiday & bank holidays
- Annual performance related bonus
- Generous pension contributions and Life Cover up to 4 x salary
- A discount of up to 50% on a range of insurance products, including Car, Home and Pet
- Retail Discounts
- Excellent career development and training
Our Ways of Working
Do you need some flexibility with the hours you work? Let us know as part of your application and if it’s right for our customers, our business and for you, then we’ll do everything we can to make it happen.
Here at Allianz, we are signatories of the ABIs flexible working charter. We believe in supporting hybrid work patterns, which balance the needs of our customers, with your personal circumstances and our business requirements. Our aim with this is to help innovation, creativity, and you to thrive - Your work life balance is important to us.
Our Purpose and Values
We secure your future
Be Brave | With Heart | Everyone Counts | Inspiring Trust
Our purpose and values are more than just words on a website - they are the why and how of Allianz. They influence everything we do and guide us how to do it. Created by our people, for our people, they shape our culture, bring us together, and inspire us to be the best. Building an inclusive culture for us all to succeed.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Allianz, we value diversity and inclusion and back this up with our accreditations. Allianz is EDGE certified for gender inclusion, members of the Women in Finance Charter, a Disability Confident employer, Stonewall Diversity Champion members, signatories of Business in the Community’s Race at Work Charter, and an Armed Forces Covenant gold standard employer.
We recognise the strength of neurodiversity in the workplace, and the far-reaching benefits of embracing a spectrum of thinking styles and innovative capabilities. We proudly welcome applications from neurodivergent and disabled candidates, and can offer tailored adjustments to remove barriers and set you up for success in your career.
At Allianz, we encourage our people to advocate for what they need, we listen, and we act – this could include providing assistive technology, ergonomic specialist equipment, mentoring and coaching, or flexibility in the way you work, among a wide range other adjustments.
Join us - Let’s Care for Tomorrow.
35505 | IT & Tech Engineering | Professional | Non-Executive | Allianz UK | Full-Time | Permanent