Angel Risk Management specialise in underwriting products for the small to medium-sized sector on behalf of AXA XL - the global insurer that combines financial security with a nimble and empowered approach.
The Angel team provides Brokers with an easy-to-use online environment to make insurance buying fast and efficient, supported by sophisticated products designed to cater for all small-to-medium sized clients’ needs. A typical Angel broker would usually be a smaller and predominately regionally focused broker, often independently owned.
We are looking to recruit an IT & Data Assistant who will be responsible for supporting the Angel IT & Data team to deliver day to day support as well as the design, testing and implementation of the Company’s critical IT application to fulfil the current and future business needs.
DISCOVER your opportunity
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Gaining a broad understanding of Angels’ business model and ongoing strategies
- Supporting the build and management of Angel’s data suite and data dashboard
- Involvement in application upgrade projects in conjunction with required parties
- Assisting all underwriters and other Angel colleagues in optimising efficient use of all systems including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Being involved in collating and provision of IT activity detail & the regular structured updates on areas being worked on to Head of Angel & to the Angel team
- Identify own training and development needs to take on additional responsibility as the business grows and Angel technology evolves
You will report to Angel’s IT Manager.
SHARE your talent
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- Proven work experience as an IT Assistant or similar role
- Proven experience in data production and analysis
- Must be able to design, implement and support solutions based on the needs of the business
- Exhibit excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Excellent customer relationship management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help both written and verbal
- Basic coding experience and knowledge