Job Reference: 316088
Are you ready to take your career in People Consulting to the next level? If you're passionate about designing and delivering meaningful change and driving transformation then we have a fantastic opportunity waiting for you. We are currently seeking a dedicated and forward-thinking People Consultant to join our People Strategy and Transformation team in scoping, defining, and executing People-related Transformations, Projects, and Programmes. In this role, you will be instrumental in delivering our People Strategy and realising the long-term objectives of our International Division. Your expertise will ensure that every initiative we embark on is not only well-conceived but also integrated throughout the division as a result of stakeholder onboarding, planning, and execution. As a People Consultant, you will also lead the way in Organisation Effectiveness and People Change Transformations, making a tangible impact on our organisation and beyond.
Your New Role
- Supports the Senior People Consultant to ensure all People related Transformations/Projects & Programmes are thoroughly scoped out in accordance to our methodology.
- Work with the Senior People Consultant(s) within HR to ensure that Organisation Effectiveness & Change Management objectives are consistent across People and in line with QBE methodologies.
- Support the Senior People Consultant(s) to develop Organisation Effectiveness & People Change Management processes within People.
- Develops & supports Organisation Effectiveness and People change plans and strategies for key stakeholder groups in partnership with various functions and project teams to ensure change and transformation efforts are accepted and embedded in the International Division.
- Determines potential impacts of Organisational Design and People change to the business across processes, OD, data, systems, ways of working and skills, as well as evaluates risk factors.
- Partners across the programme and stakeholder groups to determine levels of readiness to accept change and iterates change plans as required.
- Plays a key role in partnership with Communications resources and the HR Centres of Expertise’s in designing and executing activities to support Organisation Effectiveness and People Change adoption across the business.
- Works across People and the business to accelerate leadership role modelling of changes.
- Ensures all necessary supporting documentation for people transformations / projects planning and implementation has been fulfilled and progress can be tracked across multiple programmes.
- In depth knowledge of, and experience of using, change & project management methodologies and tools.
- Experience of leading organisation effectiveness & change interventions in a dynamic and agile environment.
- Proven strength at business partnering and stakeholder management at all levels.
- Ability to deliver programmes across wide range of stakeholder groups.
- Experience of using data to create compelling cases for change and showing return on investment (Orgview, Tableau etc).
- Experience in leveraging technology to drive engagement and input into core change activities.
- Experience of managing multiple priorities, often with time sensitive deadlines.
- Strong planning, organisational and project management skills.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills (inc. conflict resolution).
- Excellent communication skills, both in verbal and written forms.
- Strong understanding of change Management methodologies - Ideally PROSCI certified
Why QBE? At My Best
At QBE, we want our people to feel rewarded and inspired to perform at their best, that’s why we have created “At My Best”. It’s our connection, our way of showing we have your back. We understand that one size doesn’t fit all and that priorities can change depending on your life stage. That is why our blend of wellbeing initiatives and benefits offer flexibility to suit what matters most to you. It’s in the culture of our business, our QBE DNA, to support our people. Everything we do is underpinned by our QBE DNA - because we know it’s not just what we do that matters, it’s how we do it that makes the difference. In addition to this, we also offer flexible parental leave for both parents and have several employee network groups that support and empower our diverse workforce.
At QBE, we view our people as our most precious asset. We understand the importance of fostering a work environment that is responsive to the changing needs of today's workforce. QBE aims to build a workplace that is fair and inclusive because we want to attract and retain the best people to do the job, we have adopted flexible working across the company and welcome this conversation (https://qbeeurope.com/careers/flex-qbe/).
Some of the award’s QBE are proud to have won, been a finalist for, and shortlisted for include;
5-star Diversity, Equity and inclusion (DEI) awards, 2023 Winner - Insurance Business Canada
Employer of the Year 2022 Winner – Insurance Insider
British Claims Awards 2022 Winner - InsurTech Award
Insurance Times Claims Excellence Awards 2022 Winner - Claims Product Solution of the Year
Working Families Best Practice Awards 2021 Finalist for: Best COVID-19 Response
Insurance Post British Insurance Awards 2022 Shortlisted for: Best Customer Care, Diversity & Inclusion Initiative of the Year 2022, Specialist Insurer of the Year (for Construction), General Insurer of the Year
We are proud to have partnerships with organisations such as Stonewall and Working Families, and our commitment to the Women in Finance Charter, the UN Women’s Empowerment Principles and Race at Work charter helps keep us accountable and transparent
Inclusion of Diversity
We are striving to create a workplace culture where all our people feel included, and we are committed to building a diverse workforce that is reflective of the communities we operate in.
We know that diversity of thought, background and experience enables better decision making, improves the quality of our delivery and helps us to meet the needs of our customers.
ESG & Sustainability
At QBE, we believe that integrating sustainability into our business helps us deliver on our purpose of enabling a more resilient future. Our three key focus areas include fostering an orderly and inclusive transition to a net-zero economy, enabling a sustainable and resilient workforce and partnering for growth through innovative, sustainable and impactful solutions. For further information regarding QBE’s sustainability targets, including our net-zero pledges and inclusion of diversity targets, and our award-winning impact investment initiative ‘Premiums4Good’, please visit our Sustainability homepage and read our latest Sustainability Report (Link).
We can never really predict what’s around the corner, but at QBE we’re asking the right questions to enable a more resilient future – helping those around us build strength and embrace change to their advantage.
We’re an international insurer that’s building momentum towards realising our vision of becoming the most consistent and innovative risk partner.
And our people will be at the centre of our success. We’re proud to work together, and encourage each other enable resilience for our customers, our environment, our economies and our communities.
With more than more than 11,000 people working across 27 countries, we’re big enough to make a real impact, but small enough to provide a friendly workplace, where people are down-to-earth, passionate and kind.
We believe this is our moment – what if it was yours too?
Your career at QBE — let’s make it happen!
To find out more about why you should work for QBE, visit our careers website.
If you have a passion to contribute to QBE’s vision of enabling a more resilient future for our customers and the community, we encourage you to apply! Simply click the “apply” button to submit your CV and other relevant documents, and a member of our friendly Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to discuss your interest further if you meet the requirements of the role.
Please make the Talent Acquisition aware should there be any reasonable adjustments that may need to be made for the interview and the remainder of the recruitment process.
APPLY NOW and let’s make it happen!
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.