To support us on our collective journey to success, we are seeking an Exposure Management Analyst to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an innovative team whereby your voice matters, having the ability to implement change and drive both our Exposure Management and Underwriting functions forward.
In this role you will learn to use the new RMS Risk Modeller and EIQ Platforms, as well as the opportunity to learn different classes both Cat and Non-Cat lines of business.
What you’ll do:
- Managing and reporting on Political Violence and Terrorism portfolio aggregations.
- Responsible for co-ordinating the entry of data into the RMS EIQ Platform to lead the creation of the Political Violence and Terrorism aggregation portfolios.
- Running blast zone & accumulation reports to ensure Apollo manages and utilises limits effectively.
- Support the underwriters in understanding the accumulations and reasons for change, helping to drive the class forward to achieve their underwriting goals.
- Running regulatory reports such as RDS Scenarios as well as development of internal scenarios
What we are looking for:
Data Management and pre-bind analytics is at the heart of everything we do within Exposure management, especially for Apollo’s Political Violence and Terrorism team. Ensuring the data is captured and reported upon in a timely manner is key to helping our underwriters make informed decisions to develop their portfolio to achieve their underwriting goals. With that in mind time management and clear communication is key along with the following experience and skillset:
- Exposure management experience
- Political Violence and Terrorism experience
- Understanding of Lloyd's reporting requirements
- Knowledge of Binder and lineslip data for aggregation management
- Inquisitive and confident self-starter
- High attention to detail
- Catastrophe model experience
- Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- SQL Server skills would be beneficial but not essential