Lloyd’s is the world’s leading insurance and reinsurance marketplace. We share the collective intelligence and risk sharing expertise of the market’s brightest minds, working together for a braver world.
Our role is to inspire courage, so tomorrow’s progress isn’t limited by today’s risks.
Our shared values: we are brave; we are stronger together; we do the right thing; guide what we do and how we act. If you share our values and our passion to build a future that’s more sustainable, resilient and inclusive, you’ll find a home at Lloyd’s – build a braver future with us.
Multi-audience, multi-channel Communications projects
- Key role in generating interesting and relevant ideas and creative storytelling, in a way that is appropriate to Lloyd’s target audience groups, and aligns with Lloyd’s overall narrative and messaging.
- Providing first drafts of creative copy for a range of channels, from short-form snappy social media posts, to graphics, to film, to longer form op-ed and thought leadership pieces.
- Converting knowledge of the issues shaping our world into materials and briefing packs for senior spokespeople.
- Developing, measuring and analysing all engagement and feed results back into the communications strategy.
- Staying abreast of new communications channels and trends, and sharing knowledge of how other organisations are delivering high-impact communications moments and campaigns
- Creating a positive and collaborative team environment within the communications team, and the broader Corporate Affairs function
- Oversee the review and publication of market communications
- Collaborate with the Lloyd’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team to ensure high quality data management
- Provide Content management system (CMS) training and support to colleagues across the Corporation
Press Office Support
- Keeping across the media landscape – flagging new and emerging angles or stories to senior stakeholders across the Corporation
- Providing a first line of response and communication with trade and national outlet journalists.
- Supporting press office management and suggesting appropriate handling of queries across a range of fast-moving and fast-changing media topics.
- Creating and curating positive relationships with key media commentators, working to understand their motivations and editorial angles.
Diversity and inclusion are a focus for us – Lloyd’s aim is to build a diverse, inclusive environment that reflects the global markets we work in. One where everyone is treated with dignity and respect to achieve their full potential. In practice, this means we are positive and inclusive about making workplace adjustments, we offer regular health and wellbeing programmes, diversity and inclusion training, employee networks, mentoring and volunteering opportunities as well as investment into your professional development. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our website.
We understand that our work/life balance is important to us all and that a hybrid of working from the office and home can offer a great level of flexibility. Flexible working forms part of a total reward approach which offers a host of other benefits over and above the standard offering (generous pension, healthcare, wellbeing etc). These include financial support for training, education & development, a benefit allowance (to spend on our flexible benefits such as gym membership, dental insurance, extra holiday or to partake in our cycle to work scheme), employee recognition scheme and various employee discount schemes.
By choosing Lloyd's, you'll be part of a team that brings together the best minds in the industry, and together with our underwriters and brokers, we create innovative, responsive solutions allowing us to share risk and solve complex problems.
Should you require any additional support with your application, or any adjustments, please click the following link;
Please note, clicking on this link does not register your application for the vacancy