A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior PMO Analyst.
Initially during training you will be expected to be in the office more regularly most likely a minimum of once per week however once self sufficient and after a period of training you would be expected to attend out vibrant and busy Gloucester office once a month in general so we are flexible as to where you would be based as we have offices across the UK and facilities to work from home so could be a great opportunity for someone
- To monitor and work with project stakeholders to ensure change activity is delivered in line with the Groups Change Management Framework.
- Reporting to the Group PMO Manager supporting the ongoing development of the PMO function.
- Maintain project compliance with the defined governance framework.
- Support capacity planning and resource tracking across the portfolio of projects.
- Support budget cost tracking, forecasts and actuals, working with the designated Project Accountant.
- Develop reporting packs covering project delivery updates, budgets, resource, risks & issues, quality and benefits realisation.
- Manage Status Update reporting across all projects, reviewing and consolidating submissions.
- Oversee the monthly time recording activity ensuring data is consolidated, accurate and submitted to Finance.
- Update portfolio level RAID and monitor completion of project level logs.
- Proven experience in a PMO role for more than 3 years.
- Project Reporting and pack creation.
- Budget and resource tracking for multiple projects.
- Experience of working with stakeholders, peers and upward management.
- Strong planning, budget and organisational skills.
- Expert knowledge of Excel, Word PowerPoint, MSP and other project planning tools.
- Ability to take responsibility for own activities and to meet tight deadlines.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Accuracy, attention to detail – low levels of error.
- Effective communication and engagement at all levels including C–Level Executives.
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Why Work For Us?
PIB Group is a dynamic independent insurance intermediary group that provides specialist commercial insurance solutions across the UK market and beyond. Launched in 2015, PIB has grown rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the insurance market. The PIB Group offers a range of specialist teams, products and services to clients throughout the UK, Channel Islands, Ireland, Germany and Poland.
Are you interested in becoming a valued member of the driving force behind our success? If you're looking to take the next exciting step in your career with an ambitious company then PIB Group could be a career destination for you. PIB has many qualities that make it special, especially our culture. As an employer, we aim to make PIB a great place to work and care about the things that our people tell us are important to them and motivates them to go the extra mile.